Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Funniest thing happened today

I know that I am bad with the whole blog thing but I will do better. It has been a busy couple of weeks and we have two more before it slows down. I promise I will get pictures of Mexico up and tell you our fun stories, but I have a minute will Sophia is sleeping and I'm taking a break from packing to go camping to tell you what our sweet Sophia did. I had an appointment today and she had to come with me, she did really good, but I looked down and she had taken off her diaper. Don't worry it WAS a stinky one. I was so embrassed and Lance (my bishop and Chiroprater) just laughed. She has never done that before. The funny things they do, they just keep us laughing.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Apparently she's way too comfortable there. She hides food in his office and leaves him dirty diapers. Maybe you should teach her to give better presents. :)

Heather said...

I told you I would watch her! That is too funny good thing Lance is so easy going.