Monday, June 16, 2008

Yes, it has been a long time....

I know, I know...I have been a slacker in the blogging world. Things have been busy and I have a lot to catch up on. It may take me a few days. We just got back from Mexico...it was a BLAST. I'll tell you more about that in my next blog.
I thought I would catch up on some pictures.... My Grandpa turned 80 at the beginning of June and we had a big party for him. There were a lot of people and almost the whole family (We missed you Amber and Brian...) The girls decorated the tables with memories we had of Grandpa growing up. I Put chalk and made Hop-stoch. Katie did hers on his garden. Sheree was about Camping on the Boulder and fishing. Melody (who got in trouble with hers) did our 4th of July sleepover, which always had a water fight so she brought water guns (see why...at least they were small ones). Madiline was about Chicken Noodle soup. Suzie's had Big Red gum and Tic Tacs. Kristen's was checkers. Brooke had money on hers...Grandpa gives us a dollar on our birthdays. Nicole's was Cinnamon Rolls...when Grandpa got sick she would make them for him. Anna's had Candy on it. It was a really fun day. Later some of us went to my mom's house and went swimming. I have a slide show, it might be long but we had a lot of pictures.

1 comment:

Brian and Amber said...

oh my heck!! I didn't know you were still alive!! ha ha :) LOL Love the slideshow! Thanks for missing us...we miss you guys! We'll be there for Flaming Gorge, so I am expecting your whole family to be coming. I know you just got back from Mexico, but you need to come camping okay??? Okay. See ya soon!! :)