skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Steve & Emily
Sophia
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Jan. update!
Yes, I know there hasn't been an update for some time. I hope these pictures will work! I'm trying to get all the pictures downloaded and get them up! WE are doing great and can't wait to add another member to our family!!!!!
Sophia's 3rd Birthday!!! She is getting so big!
She loves her hair supplies!
Birthday Cake!
Opening Gifts!
1 comment:
Tara
said...
Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting. Boy or girl?
June 26, 2010 at 7:43 PM
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sophia
She's 2
Fresh Tomatoes
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(1)
▼
June
(1)
Jan. update!
►
2009
(13)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
Other Bloggers
Katie & Robert
Greg & Jess
Brooke & Aaron
Amber & Brian
Derek & Kalee
Mary & Dan
Chad & Alisa
Shannon And Ben
Brian & Mindie
Rands
Lexi and Matt
Kami & Derrick
Kristen & Tel
Tiffany & Justin
1 comment:
Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting. Boy or girl?
Post a Comment