I am now updated on all that I have downloaded. I don't have Christmas day yet but I am hoping to get it soon! We have a had a lot of fun over the holidays and I am so grateful for my family and all my love ones. This time of the year really makes me realize how lucky I am to have so many people in my life. Thank you all for your love and support and I hope that everyone has a great 2010! Maybe I'll be better at this blogging thing, it will go on the list to work on. Happy New Year's to everyone!
P.S. I hope you all enjoy the tons of pictures that I have updated...
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Emily- Just wondering a good size and brand for a flat iron. I want to be able to do those fun curls with it too. I would call you but I can't seem to find your cell # anywhere.
Post a Comment